Friday, August 30, 2013

Actual Intraday Movements of NIFTY on 30-08-2013, Friday...



My prediction failed during middle session, I realised where did I analyse wrong... remaining prediction was ok. As predicted there was sharp rise after 14:42.

I did mistake during Venus Sub, now I realised my mistake, and I think this is the possible reason:

My analysis for Venus sub was like this...

"Mars - Venus : (10:12 to 14:42) :

Venus is in a dual earthy Sign of Virgo, where Venus is in debilitation state, signifying 2-9-11-12, significations of 2-11 are in favour of Bulls, while 12

in favour of Bears, and hence Venus is in Favour of Bulls. Venus is in own sub 2-9-12, neutral"

Venus as significator of 2-11 took NIFTY to form a peak around 12PM. But as Venus occupied 12 house it has to take away those profits, generally we neglect 9th house signification, but it should not be ignored, because 9th is 8th from 2nd house. Now Venus is in own Sub 2-9-12, so at sub level, 9-12 predominating over 2, hence its not neutral as analysed by me and hence now its indicating that "Higher Levels attained during Venus Sub will not sustain".....

No comments:

StatCounter


View My Stats